The Centre for Valuation and Analysis would like to invite all individuals interested in obtaining professional authorizations in the field of real estate appraisal to join our apprenticeship programme conducted on the basis of the Regulation of the Minister of infrastructure and Development of 11 March 2014.
In the course of the apprenticeship, the candidates seeking the granting of professional authorizations in the field of real estate valuation will acquire the necessary theoretical and the practical knowledge associated with the performance of their future profession. After the completion of the six-month apprenticeship, the candidate is entitled to begin the qualification procedure before the National Qualification Committee, and most importantly, the candidate has the substantive preparation to complete the procedure.
During the apprenticeship the candidates draw up at least six draft valuation reports for six types of real estate from the following:
1) residential property, in a comparative approach, using the method of matching pairs,
2) developed property, in a comparative approach, using the average price adjustment method
3) property which generates or which could generate income, using the income approach,
4) building or structure, using the cost approach,
5) land property for the purpose of updating the annual fee for perpetual usufruct of land,
6) agricultural property or forest property for the purpose of determining the compensation for expropriation,
7) land property for the purpose of calculation of the betterment levy,
8) property as a subject of limited property rights.
During the apprenticeship the candidates will remain in constant contact with an experienced Valuer who will explain and clarify the intricate details of valuation.
The apprenticeship includes individual or group training sessions.
The Centre for Valuation and Analysis also organizes training in preparation for the exam before the National Qualification Committee. The training sessions include the discussion of the exam papers from previous years and solving problems, which is very helpful in revising the acquired knowledge.
What sets our company apart from the competition:
- We conduct our activities based on a flexible schedule of meetings, established individually with the candidate
- We offer the possibility of accompanying the Valuer in his professional activities (inspection of a property, inventory, work in offices and courts, etc.)
- Our Valuers are able to convey knowledge in a way which is understandable and allows for permanent systematization of knowledge.
- We provide assistance at every stage – we will also help you fill in the appropriate applications and we will ensure that the apprenticeship log is filled in correctly.